The Fire Fight is a 34’ Stuart Angler custom built in 2007. She was designed for Port Canaveral offshore charter fishing and built exclusively with the comfort of the fishing guest in mind. She is a spacious, well laid out “express” style boat with good speed, reliability and comfort. We can accomodate up to six (6) passengers comfortably on this boat. Whether the day is blue water trolling, live line sight fishing, or night trips for shark, Fire Fight is built to fish all types at any level with seamless transition.
Comfort & Safety Features:
- Private bathroom
- Large covered passenger area
- Padded seating
- Dry design & plastic curtains - to keep the boat cool when it’s sunny and our guests dry when conditions are wet
- 440hp Yanmar Diesel that is quiet and reliable
- New “state of the art” navigation equipment
- Well-maintained USCG Approved safety equipment
- A large open cockpit - provides a great platform for the excitement of Port Canaveral's offshore fishing, with plenty of space for your entire party on the aft (back) deck of the boat where the action happens!
- New state-of-the-art fishing electronics - includes all the latest in GPS (satellite navigation), 1,000-watt fish finder to find the fish for you to catch. This is important to all types of fishing.
- Custom built tuna tower - to see fish around the boat and guide your party to catch them.
- Large bait well - keeps baits alive which can be important to making the fish interested.
- New tackle - brand new, top of the line and expertly rigged, giving you the best chance to land your prize catch.
- Plenty of cooler space - custom fit fish boxes keep your catch cold and fresh.
- Outriggers and downrigger